Pokemon Map Instructions
Pokemon Map Instructions: You have downloaded the PoGom Express installer, but you still need information on configuring the settings. You have come to the right place. Pokemon Map Instructions definitely need to begin with this statement.
Do Not Use Your Real Pokemon Go Account for the map.
- Sign up for a new GMail account and use it for all new accounts. Need more information on using the same email account? If your gmail account is firstname.lastname@example.org you can also get email on the same account by using email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. As long as you use your account name before the + all mail will still go to the same account.
- (How to get a second pokemon go account) Create a Pokemon Trainer Club account. I recommend creating at least 5 new accounts. I personally use 20.
- After you create your Trainer Club accounts, visit your email and click the confirmation links.
- When you visit http://127.0.0.1:5000/ in your browser you will see the settings link at the top left of your screen. You can choose weather or not to display Pokestops, weather or not to display gyms, and weather or not to display Pokemon. You also have the option to hide certain types of Pokemon, and get notifications either as popups or sound when rare pokemon are found on the map.
- On the Server configuration page, you will enter your Google Maps API code, PTC Account details (Once again I stress, the trainer accounts that you created not the account that you play Pokemon Go with.), and a password for the server configuration page. Be sure to save your changes.
- You can also view stats of how many of each type of pokemon have been spotted in your map area.
If you have any other questions or need more PoGom Pokemon Map Instructions, please leave a comment and I will try to answer it as soon as possible.Pokemon Tools | Tags: How to get a second pokemon go account, PoGom, Pokemon Go Account, Pokemon Go Map, Pokemon Map, Pokemon Map Instructions, Pokemon Trainer Club account