PoGoMap Express Installer – Pokemon Go Map
PogoM The fastest Pokemon Go map available.
So you’ve been playing Pokemon Go and are fed up with the in game tracking system. You’ve done a little research and found PoGom (Pokemon Go Map), but are not technically adept enough to get it working. If you want an easy install, without having to manually install python, install pip, .net and all the other stuff that is required, then look no further. The PoGom Express installer will do all of these steps for you, and have your PoGom Pokemon Go Map running in no time.
- Just download the installer (which contains everything needed to run your own Pokemon Map).
- Once the installer is downloaded: Start the installer and watch as the PoGom Express installer does all the hard work for you.
- Once complete, a browser window will open to your setting page for PoGom (you may have to refresh the page initially to get to the settings options).
- Now that the installer is complete, you just need to add your Google Maps API code
- You will also need an active (multiple accounts suggested) Pokemon Trainer Club account or Google account
- On the first run you will be redirected to a configuration page
- Enter your Google Maps Api Key
- Enter all accounts and passwords to be used for scanning
- Optionally protect the configuration with a password (only authenticated users can access the config and change scan locations)
- Go back to
http://<ip>:<port>/to view the map
- Add scan locations simply by clicking on the map
- Extremely fast (using multiple accounts)
- Multiple locations
- Perfect coverage (using a perfect hexagonal grid of radius 70m)
- Everything configurable from the browser (bye bye command-line flags)
- Hide common Pokemon
- Server status in the Web-GUI
- Stats about seen Pokemon
- Mobile friendly
- Browser Notifications
- Telegram notification with pogomBOT
For more info please visit https://github.com/favll/pogom
Ultra.com did not create nor has any affiliation with PoGom. We simply combined all of the needed steps into a simple installer for easier installation. Enjoy your new Pokemon Go Map.Pokemon Tools | Tags: PoGom, Pokemon Go Map